As an Incident Response Analyst, you are responsible for:
• Providing subject matter expertise on incident response and forensic analysis.
• Responding to security incidents escalated from other teams.
• Performing triage and analysis on workstations, servers, mobile devices, cloud platforms, and network infrastructure.
• Identification of malware using memory analysis, live forensics, and hard drive forensics.
• Performing malware analysis through peer collaboration, sandboxed analysis, and reverse engineering.
• Identifying key Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) from new or unknown malware and developing rules and signatures for detection.
• Contributing to active threat hunting programs and security monitoring use cases.
• Contributing to the strategic direction for incident response and forensic analysis capabilities.
• Identifying and documenting lessons learned from incidents, participating in remediation requirements definition.
• Maintaining current knowledge and understanding of the threat landscape and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
• Maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
please contact us for this job from here by reffering Job Title
Required skills and experience:
• Over 8 years of experience in Incident Response, forensic analysis, and malware research.
• Strong understanding of threat analysis and incident response practices and methodologies.
• Experience with signatures creation.
• Authoritative technical knowledge of Internet security and networking protocols.
• Strong knowledge of Windows, Linux, and OSX operating systems.
• Scripting skills such as Python, Perl, Shell, Bash.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to identify advanced threats.
• Ability to collaborate effectively as part of a team and work independently with
• Ability to quickly adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
• Ability to rapidly adjust to new challenges and changes in priority.
• Self-motivated, collaborative, and detail oriented.
• Positive and constructive attitude.
• Ability to prioritize projects and operational workload.
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• Availability outside working hours for high priority events.
• Some travel required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, Master’s degree desirable.
• Security certifications such as GCIH, GCFE, GCFA, GREM, GNFA, GASF, CISSP.