Responsibilities to include:
• Reverse engineer malware, including APT tools and Crimeware
• Develop tools and methods to identify both commodity and custom malware using retro hunting and advanced detection techniques in common malware multi-scanner repositories as well as within Recorded Future’s exclusive collection.
• Support other threat intelligence analysts to analyze malware associated with advanced threat actors to develop leads and insights into actor infrastructure, tooling, and targeting.
• Stay on top of developments within the malware landscape and track key developments by following publications, blogs, and mailing lists.
• Perform network analysis of malicious infrastructure.
• Develop network and host-based detection rules such as SNORT and YARA to detect APT or cybercriminal campaigns in line with Insikt research goals.
• Publish research on novel threats and research results.
• Internal tools development Required Skills/Experience:
please contact us for this job from here by reffering Job Title
• Experience with static and dynamic malware analysis on Windows binaries
• Experience with desktop and mobile malware analysis
• Knowledge of Windows operating system internals and the Windows API
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and other networking protocols
• Experience writing network signature detections
• Scripting experience in Python, Go, Powershell, or Bash
• Ability to convey complex technical and non-technical concepts in verbal products & excellent writing skills are mandatory
Highly Desirable Skills/Experience:
• BA/BS or MA/MS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field.
• 7+ years of experience in static and dynamic malware analysis
• 7+ years of experience in network analysis tools
• Experience with multiple architectures a plus (x86, ARM, MIPS, etc)
• Experience in the deobfuscation of malware, analysis of packers, malware
• Experience managing small projects and processes
• Experience working and communicating directly with clients
• Programming experience a plus